TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “AFFINITY DIAMONDS WIN DIAMOND EARRINGS” PROMOTION
- Information on how to claim and gifts form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Affinity Diamonds WIN diamond earrings” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are expressed in New South Wales local time.
- The following are ineligible to enter this Promotion: (i) employees of the Affinity Diamonds, Pearsons Florist or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion.
- This Promotion commences at 7:00am on 30/5/2018 AEST and ends at 11:59pm on 15/6/2018 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO CLAIM
- To be eligible to participate in this Promotion and claim the prize, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
(a) Answer all questions on the promotion page on https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RR7ZY2N
- Multiple entries per person are not permitted.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over and living in NSW, Australia.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Total value of prizes to be provided under this Promotion is AUD$1,500. Prize includes Affinity Diamonds diamond stud earrings up to AUD$1,500.
- The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
- The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide licence to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter’s affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant’s moral rights in their entry. The entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant’s entry.
- This promotion is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged based on the creativity of their entry and its relevance to the prize(s) on offer.
- Selection of winner will take place following competition end and the most creative comment will be deemed winner.
- Notification of winner will be announced on Monday 18th Jun 2018.
- In the case of any unclaimed prizes, the Promoter may choose to judge additional entries
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a gift.
- By entering the promotion, all entries have read the Terms & Conditions of the promotion and agree to receive marketing, sales and promotional information from Affinity Diamonds.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The “Promoter” is Affinity Diamonds, Level 10, 74 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000. Telephone: 02 9221 0717.