TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “AFFINITY DIAMONDS WIN A PAIR OF DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS AND KRISTIN FISHER EYEBROW TATTOO” PROMOTION
- Information on how to claim and gifts form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Affinity Diamonds Win a Pair of Diamond Stud Earrings and Kristin Fisher Eyebrow Tattoo” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are expressed in New South Wales local time.
- The following are ineligible to enter this Promotion: (i) employees of the Affinity Diamonds, Kristin Fisher Eyebrows or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion.
- This Promotion commences at 7:00pm on 26/11/2017 and ends at 11:59pm on 3/12/2017 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO CLAIM
- To be eligible to participate in this Promotion and claim the prize, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
(a) Follow both Affinity Diamonds and Kristin Fisher Eyebrows Instagram accounts
(b) Tag 2 friends in the comments section of the competition post (26/11/2017) and tell us where they would wear the earrings next.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over and living in NSW, Australia.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Total value of gifts to be provided under this Promotion is up to AU$11.500.
- Gifts, or any unused portion of a gift, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Selection of winner will take place following competition end and the most creative comment will be deemed winner.
- Notification of winner will be announced within 24 hours of competition closing.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a gift.
- The “Promoter” is Affinity Diamonds, Level 10, 74 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000. Telephone: 02 9221 0717.